Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 May 2011 15:29:01 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <aksyncronaut@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Oregon or California van storage

We are looking into spending a month wandering the southwest this Winter from mid December through mid January. In order to do this we would be either shipping our van down or driving it out in late Fall(Alaska Fall not lower 48 Fall) and need a place to store it prior to mid December and probably after the trip until Spring when we could bring it home. Though we may just ship it back once the trip is over. Our hope is to find someplace/someone in a city that Alaska Airlines flies to, Portland, Sacramento, etc, so we can access it easily. If anyone on the List is able to assist or offer suggestions both on storage as well as camping, site to visit, etc, please respond either here or pmail me at ak.marathoner at gmail.com.

TIA

Mark in AK `87 Westy Syncro