Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 May 2011 19:55:05 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: sources for small vacuum tubing and fittings
Comments: To: John Lauterbach <jhlauterbach@BELLSOUTH.NET>

Keep the hard plastic tubing as it lasts forever and don't bother with the cloth covered stuff. I believe 7/64 standard vacuum tubing is the correct size. For the tee between the warm up (auxiliary) air regulator and manifold the small connection had a restrictor in it. I don't remember the size but it is important as it meters air from the tank vapor recovery system.

Dennis