Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Jun 2011 21:11:06 -0700
From:         Annie <lsandrsn@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Neutral safety switch
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

Thanks, Scott!

I appreciate your suggestions. I'll try cleaning it and see what happens.

*Annie Anderson* Blogger, Designer, Thinker & Mom web: annieandersonblog.com email: lsandrsn@gmail.com twitter: silverlunace <http://twitter.com/silverlunace> facebook: anniesanderson <http://facebook.com/anniesanderson> *Blazin' a trail where there is no path.*