Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Jun 2011 11:11:34 -0600
From:         Jonathan Edwards <edwards151@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: aftermarket tach
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

Scott - Any chance you've got a spare instrument cluster lying around with a tach? Just read you've got a small collection of vans - thought I'd ask.

I'm new to this westy world - have had my '85 weekender (no swivel seats) for less than a year and am pretty sure I got the bug. I almost bought a second van yesterday. An '84 full camper with new tranny and clutch, but over 200k on the 1.9. The guy wanted $3700 which seemed like a pretty good deal, but I'm pretty sure my wife would file for a divorce if she got home from her work trip and found another van in the driveway... So I'll guess I'll make due with only 1 of these beauties... Got big plans for it - bigger wheels, suby power, swivel seats, solar - you know, the usual stuff...

One question off topic - when replying to this list, what is standard protocol - "reply-all" - seems like then the person who posted last get's two copies - one to them and one to the list (which also goes to them)

Thanks guys

Jon