Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Jun 2011 17:22:17 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Help the chimp avoid getting crushed
Comments: To: camping.elliott@gmail.com

I see..on the coil overs.

gettting under the van is one thing.. say rear is on roll up ramps and you are working on the engine.

but how do you propose to jack up the suspension to work on it , when that wheel is on a roll-up ramp ???

for a standard quite good shock I use Heavy Duty Bilsteins.

be nice to meet ya too. scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rocket J Squirrel" <camping.elliott@gmail.com> To: "Scott Daniel - Turbovans" <scottdaniel@turbovans.com> Cc: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2011 4:52 PM Subject: Re: Re: Help the chimp avoid getting crushed