Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Jun 2011 15:12:03 -0400
From:         Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Bilstein shocks for sale
Comments: To: email99 <email99@BELLSOUTH.NET>

You didn't state if they're for 2WD or 4WD version.....

-----Original Message----- From: email99 Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 11:59 AM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Bilstein shocks for sale

I have 4 heavy duty Bilstein Vanagon shocks (Part # F4-B46-0820-H0 (front) and F4-B46-0830-H0 (rear)) for sale.These were purchased new in 2000 and are in excellent condition.These shocks give a well-controlled, comfortable ride and were replaced because I wanted the stiffer, adjustable dampening power of Konis for my engine converted Westfalia.Also included is my original sales receipt.

I am confident you will find these shocks perform nearly or as good as new but if you are not completely satisfied, return them to me within 30 days from the date you receive them and I will refund the full purchase price ($100).All four shocks must, however, be returned undamaged from the condition you receive them and you will have to pay for return shipping.Shocks that are returned after 30 days or are returned in damaged condition will not be warranted.Dates of the warranty will be determined by online carrier (UPS or USPS) tracking information.

The price for the four shocks is $100 + actual shipping cost (~$20 for UPS Ground). Photos are available.

Note that Bilstein has recently changed their parts numbering scheme.The current part numbers are 24-008204 and 24-008303 and the MSRP is $136 each.These can generally be purchased new for about $95 + tax each.

http://cart.bilsteinus.com/productsearch/24-008204

http://cart.bilsteinus.com/productsearch/24-008303

Please contact me by pmail:(email99@bellsouth.net <mailto:email99@bellsouth.net>)

Ed McLean