Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Jun 2011 06:11:51 -0400
From:         Frank Condelli <RAlanen@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagon Digest - 12 Jun 2011 (#2011-488)

Great to hear from you. Looked for you Sunday morning with my compression tester in hand. Pretty sure you have bad compression on that number 4 cylinder, probably a bad valve or valve guide with all that oil that was on that plug. Anyways, glad you made it back safely. And a big thanks to Mark for his addition to the music Friday evening at the Barley Mow ! Rain, well, you cannot have a BusFusion without rain it seems, Saturday night campfire jam got a deluge around midnight that chased everyone to shelters, Sunday was dry all day until late evening, but most had packed up and gone on their way home by then. I'm still here unpacking with the help of George J.

On 2011-06-13, at 12:00 AM, Automatic digest processor wrote:

> Fusionites, > > Just checking in to let you know that Mark and I made it from Almonte to = > Providence, RI on Sunday after an 11 hour drive, thanks to the yeoman's = > efforts of Frank Condelli and colleagues who managed to get our Vanagon = > cooking again, on "most" of the cylinders. Sorry to have missed the = > Sunday morning festivities and hope that the rain we saw all morning in = > upstate New York was not at the venue in Ontario. > > It was great meeting new friends and mingling with other enthusiasts.

Cheers,

Frank Condelli Almonte, Ontario, Canada '87 Westy & Lionel Trains (Collection for sale) Frank Condelli & Associates - Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley Vanagon Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems BusFusion a VW Camper camping event, Almonte, ON, June 09 ~ 12, 2011