Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Jun 2011 13:07:07 -0700
From:         Oxroad <oxroad@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS: Lot of 2 Rear, 1 Front Repairable Fiberglass bumpers-Vanagon

Hey Folks in Los Angeles Area--

I have three fiberglass bumpers from the later model Vanagons in need of repair I'm offering as a lot. They can be spruced up and used by you or if you want a summer project to spruce them up and resell them.

I bought them for my bus, but went with GoWesty bumpers.

There are two rear bumpers (both are complete with the center piece and the sides), and one front bumper.

They are all repairable but with a crack or a scuff or scuffs. None of the bumpers are cracked completely in half--just the usual low impact crack that shows in the fiberglass bumpers. I can p-mail pictures. The front has one crack and a few scuff on the bottom and the sides The rears have a each have a small fracture here or there and some scuffs.

If they're worth something to you, make me an offer for the lot. Everything must go.

They are for sale locally. Sorry, it doesn't make sense to ship these.

I have some pics on thesamba. The third bumper not listed on thesamaba is in about the same condition as the two I have listed.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1148382

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1148376

Best, Jeff 83.5 Westy LA,CA