Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Jun 2011 16:35:48 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fiat (no vanagon content)
Comments: To: Jim Arnott <jrasite@EONI.COM>

Sure , go for it. I assume the price is reasonable. FIAT stands for 'Fix it Again Tony' of course.

and then you'll know all the Fiat parts sources and that whole world. sure why not.

it is a genuine sports car .. at least .. being Italian, it should have some 'pure driver's car' DNA in it. I've owned a Fiat.. if you understand them and take care of them, they're not THAT bad , lol.

Scott turbovans.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Arnott" <jrasite@EONI.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 2:30 PM Subject: Re: Fiat (no vanagon content)