Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:50:04 -0700
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Anyone want a $1200 AAZ donor Jetta in San Francisco?

Note on original posting: bottom end rebuilt with new crank, etc. Comes with receipts. This is not a junkyard motor but presently running in a car.

You might get these confused with motors sold by a certain SoCal vendor. Supposedly low miles and good condition. 7 out of 17 were DOA. One particularly pretty one I saved for myself had suck up a valve. Supposedly has 48K miles and pre-tested. Ha! Nothing like being able to drive and compression test your donor.

BenT

sent from my electronic leash