Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:33:57 -0600
From:         Jonathan Edwards <edwards151@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: best lube for sliding door
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

Scott, I just picked up a can of "deep creep" from my flaps. Got home and read the can - "100% pure petroleum". Did I get the wrong stuff? Or how important is it that this lube is synthetic? Feels like stupid question to ask but I don't want to go spraying every squeaky part on my van with this stuff to realize a month later that I used the wrong stuff!

While I've got ya, from the way you describe this 'juice', it's a modern marvel. Anywhere I shouldn't use it? Or what about some of the most commonly neglected places that need this stuff (you don't have to list all 300)

Thanks!

Jon