Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:01:43 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: for sale:  2.1 engine / 50 degree mounting hardware
Comments: To: BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>

I would like to buy the aluminum thermostat housing in that case. Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "BenT Syncro" <syncro@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 8:05 PM Subject: Re: for sale: 2.1 engine / 50 degree mounting hardware

Just to clarify: the 2.1 engines are interchangeable but some pieces such as thermostat housing and related cooling system bits are unique to the Syncro. To install in a 2wd, just transfer the correct parts from your engine and sell off the Syncro specific parts.

BenT sent from my electronic leash