Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Jul 2011 07:59:43 -0700
From:         Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Musing About Recent Trip - Too Long

David,

You simply need to do the math. Write down all of your transportation requirements and related costs and put them on a paper or get more involved and put it on a spread sheet. You've got to figure out what is more cost effective over time. Weigh this against your wants and desires and what your wife wants and you'll come out with a more intelligent solution to your dilemma.

After that, throw away the paper, statistics and spead sheet and keep the camper.....

What's to figure out?

Steven 91 Westy