Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Jul 2011 19:05:55 -0400
From:         ed donnen <spliced.surprise@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: [F} Dwile Flonking
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca>

alistar -

I'm not sure what he retained but clearly not the fact that Pettengale's Sweep raises the Line of Velocity between 30 & 50 percent (with obvious reduction to Beck's Coefficient) thus skewing Ould's Inclination, a move not to be contemplated wearing jodhpurs. Mighten we forgive his sad lapse of memory due to the incident wherein he mistook the Prince Consort's cat for a pencil sharpener with "lamentable consequences"*? --paula *I find no reference in Fettiplace to who, or what, suffered the "lamentable consequences," but one can deduce aggregate memory loss of participants was deemed unavoidable.