Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:10:29 -0700
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: selling entine vanagon parts stash and collection
Comments: To: "JordanVw@AOL.COM" <JordanVw@AOL.COM>

Chris,

Why don't you post the Syncro Doka parts truck on the SyncroDoublecabs and Syncro List? If it was closer, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Notwithstanding someone jumping in and saying it's worth a zillion bucks more.;-)

Shipping is the deal killer for me. I know Mike Miller wants the front locker badly. But his problem is shipping as well.

BenT

sent from my electronic leash