Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2011, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 31 Jul 2011 20:48:15 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Power window disaster, help needed!
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>

two things .. curious where 'here' is and 'rainy season.' So where is that ( at ) ?

two .. the power window switch itself.. and the little panel it fits into . and how that panel clips into the door .. by hyper careful with that part.. if you even look at it funny, the tiny plastic 'arms' on the back of it that hold it into the door panel will break right off. a seriously delicate and underbuilt part there. be extra careful with it.

Scott www.turbovans ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Felder" <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:12 PM Subject: Re: Power window disaster, help needed!