Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2011, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Jul 2011 23:39:20 -0500
From:         Peter Lapp <carrothospital@GOOGLEMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Oxygen sensor woes
Comments: To: "Bill Gibson (III)" <bill.bgibson@gmail.com>

Interesting, Thanks for the input. I hadn't heard of that before. Mine didn't hunt much before I changed the o2 and exhaust, but you could still be right about that. Unfortunately, I'm still getting loss of power sometimes during initial acceleration. Not sure what that's about. I heard sometimes the green coax wire for the o2 sensor can ground out. I tested mine and it seemed ok. I put a new female connector on it, just to be safe, but I still have the issue. Hmmm....