Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Aug 2011 09:10:24 -0400
From:         Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: westfalia trailer
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>

Usually the interior is uber cool, German westy design w lots of unique features. The westy safety hitch w emergency brake are low tech slick. I had a simple trailer shipped to moi by a client who paid $3000 for it, $600 to ship to moi, $1100 for a 1 off custom tilt cover for it, then I charged him to tow it behind my westy to ca for him to restore the trailer. That Canadian westy trailer is much cooler/useful if it has the og interior. Otherwise, it would be hard to find og pieces to replace. Someone in the split bus crowd is drooling over that gem if they have seen it?

Ymmv,

Mr. Bz-great weekend project?

Sent from my iPhone