Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Aug 2011 22:04:35 -0700
From:         Daniel Rotblatt <d.rotblatt@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Syndrome

Well, the symptoms seem to cover 3 things - o2 sensor, vanagon syndrome, or some issue with the fuel pump relay. As i mentioned in the other thread, the problem seems to also be heat related - it acted up again this afternoon coming into Flagstaff when the car was hot (about 2/3 on the gauge, normally just over 1/2). Pulled the relay and futzed with it, a few hiccups after that then none, but the temp had also cooled down (along with the weather) so i don't know if it was the futzing or the temp. I'm hoping I can baby it back home as is - can't do much on the road without a shopl. I'll look up help along the way as Miguel suggests.

Thank you all, I'll keep you posted,

Dan L.A., CA '85 Westy Weekender