Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:42:13 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: White Westy convoy, I-4 gasser advice
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

I've swapped fuel types both ways.. gas to diesel , and vice versa, without removing the fuel tank or anything.

just drain, add some of the new fuel, slosh that around, drain that .. etc. works just fine. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hanson" <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 7:12 PM Subject: Re: White Westy convoy, I-4 gasser advice