Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:29:56 -0500
From:         Jack Botts <johnnyjewel43@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Intermittent charge

I assume you've checked the obvious like wire connections. Our van was trucked from CA to Las Vegas. All fine when it left, but when we got it, the alt. light was flickering. I had visualled the wires, but I should have tugged at the connections. After the seller next-dayed me a replacement alt., as I was changing, I saw the wire had broken inside the shrink tubing -- must have been jostled on the truck ride. Jack '86 Westfalia Weekender '05 Jetta TDI Wagon