Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Aug 2011 12:03:38 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: White Westy convoy, I-4 gasser advice
Comments: To: Shawn Wright <shawngwright@GMAIL.COM>

I suggest the I-4 route to smooth power and basic reliability ( not to mention being less polluting than 80's era diesel engines are ).

and you could/should get on that group - the one for I-4 Conversions. If someone else doesn't send you that link.. let me know and I will.

Scott www.turbovans.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shawn Wright" <shawngwright@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 10:17 AM Subject: White Westy convoy, I-4 gasser advice