Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:44:55 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: More v belt questions
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>

hi Jim, if you are wishing to purchase a complete stock set-up at a reasonable price.. that can be arranged. They're not 'discarded'. I save all parts for all water-cooled vanagons and syncro's that I ever get. So when people need something ....I might be able to help them out. And it's my business of course too. and I keep the parts indoors, well organized ......like decent, not hacked or missing stuff etc.

Scott www.turbovans.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Felder" <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 1:07 PM Subject: Re: More v belt questions