Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2011, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:00:45 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: clamps for cv boots, ridged washers for cv bolts
Comments: To: Gary Bawden <goldfieldgary@GMAIL.COM>

My 1975 Mercedes 240D diesel car had a leather diaphragm in the injection pump. Thought that was pretty neat/archaic. A new one made the car run better too. Cows-for-car parts.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Bawden" <goldfieldgary@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:57 AM Subject: clamps for cv boots, ridged washers for cv bolts