Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2011, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 29 Aug 2011 22:07:22 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Radio DIN for 1982 camper
Comments: To: Alan Felder <dieseldoofus@GMAIL.COM>

re But because my Westy is a diesel, I can't really hear it.

They need all the sound deadening you can get in them. Listen to tunes while you refuel I suppose.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Felder" <dieseldoofus@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 8:21 PM Subject: Re: Radio DIN for 1982 camper