Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Sep 2011 22:40:16 +0000
From:         J Stewart <fonman4277@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Interesting Experience on eBay NVC Friday Stuff
Comments: To: Loren Busch <starwagen@GMAIL.COM>

I too have had good luck on Ebay, and have even bought 2 cars (1 Vanagon) and 2 motorcycles off Ebay. But as a seller I may be done. A while back, I sold an item. Buyer emails me it is defective and wants his money back. I respond that I don't recall it being "defective", but by all means send it back and if it is I'll refund his money. Two days later he files a Paypal claim against me. I respond to Paypal with the same, if he sends it back and he is correct I'll refund his money. A few days later Paypal deducts the money from my account and refunds it to this scumbag! And he still has the item! He never sent it back. I must have sent a half dozen emails to Paypal asking where was the fairness to me in all this? The buyer keeps the item and gets a full refund. What a deal-for him!!

Jeff Stewart