Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Sep 2011 20:05:58 -0600
From:         ralph meyermann <ralphmeyermann@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: HELP-- 45 MPH @ WOT ???
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

How old is the exhaust system? Could a partially clogged catalytic be restricting your rpm? I've had a couple plug up on me but the engine was in front and the vehicle had less wind noise so I could hear a pressurized hiss from a small exhaust leak. How is the engine temp when this problem is occurring? Hotter than normal?

Velma 82diesel 1.6 na westy