Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 25 Sep 2011 11:30:57 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: proper battery fit
Comments: To: Old Volks Home <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM>

My first Vanagon was an 84 7 passenger that I purchased when it was about a year old. The original batter was a group 41. I went to the ETKA and can’t find the battery listing. However I found the brackets. 251-915-313-A is listed as Bracket for "vehicles with swivel seat". So I guess the different box with screwed on cover is for the swivel seat, not necessarily to provide a sealed compartment but rather the floor for when the seat is turned.

Dennis