Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:35:34 -0400
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] Re: Westy Interior Swap- Rear Seat bolts without
              welding?
Comments: To: mark drillock <mdrillock@cox.net>
Comments: cc: Syncro@yahoogroups.com

Does the height of the riser nuts have an effect if they're eliminated? I guess they just meet up flush with the wood floor though. So you just start with a piece of Luan cut to fill the passanger compartment, then drill accordingly as you install? Do you remove the GL factory foam sound deadening floor stuff or lay the Luan ontop of that?

-Craig