Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:13:12 -0400
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] Re: Westy Interior Swap- Rear Seat bolts without
              welding?
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca>

My interior is already out of a westy and into an '85 GL. So in theory, it will transfer over from the '85 to the '87 directly. I just hate the idea of taking it ALL out to get the floor in first. The first time I did it in the '85 I just used the factory plywood. You guys are proposing Luan in addition to plywood..... interesting. I may just sound deaden the whole floor then put the plywood atop that. Atop it all will be hardwood floors though, so deformation is not as much of a concern.

I like the idea of not welding in the riser nuts. I'll just stack washers and use a bolt.

-Craig