Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Sep 2011 23:20:29 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@Q.COM>
Subject:      Re: HELP-- 45 MPH @ WOT ???
Comments: To: Zoran Mladen <zmaninco@YAHOO.COM>

Kick the muffler; listen for stones inside.

Karl Wolz

|-----Original Message----- |From: Vanagon Mailing List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com] |On Behalf Of Zoran Mladen |Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 6:55 PM |To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM |Subject: Re: HELP-- 45 MPH @ WOT ??? | |Cat is clogged...or muffler is clogged... | | |From: Mike Miller <mwmiller6@ATT.NET> |To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM |Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 3:38 PM |Subject: Re: HELP-- 45 MPH @ WOT ??? | |O2 sensor? Try pulling the lead and see what happens. | |Don't blame me if it blows up. | |Mike | | |On Sep 26, 2011, at 2:26 PM, TJ Hemrick wrote: | |> I'm going to throw this out there as I'm still having some |trouble and |> perplexing trouble at that.  I've been having some problems getting