Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:46:07 +0000
From:         J Stewart <fonman4277@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Junkyard Wars
Comments: To: Donna Skarloken <dskarloken@gmail.com>

Hi Donna, This van was a passenger van, but it did have two nice dark brown door panels w/ armrests, stock speakers and all. However, I don't believe there ever was a map pocket on the passenger side. I am going back in a week or two, if you are interested in the door panels-but aren't you in California? I'm in Virginia.

Jeff Stewart