Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2011, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Sep 2011 22:54:05 -0400
From:         pat <psdooley@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: What's the richest air fuel ration you can still make run?
              also friday Megasquirt VW
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

Don, the MS website to start with is http://www.megamanual.com/index.html. MS is an open source project and therefore some savvy types have written a revised "extra" code, which most MS people use. The "extra" manual for MS1/2 cpu is here: http://www.msextra.com/doc/index.html#ms1

There is much more info out there and relatively easy to find for those interested. Even more is available in the forums.

MS is like most anything else in life; the more you put in the more you get out. The learning curve is steep, the educational reward is high and the ability to control your engine management for a reasonable price is unprecendented.

It is a project though, and the project requires much time and patience for complete understanding and good results. Not for everyone. You will get to decide if it's for you after some more research.