Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Sep 2011 21:00:55 -0700
From:         HotelWestfalia <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Van won't run right - troubleshooting help, more
Comments: To: David Hardy <david@PLANETMIND.NET>

Reconnect the plug on the Air Flow Meter, I guess. Zoltan

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Hardy" <david@PLANETMIND.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 8:29 PM Subject: Re: Van won't run right - troubleshooting help, more

Seems like letting it sit overnight would natually un-flood it, no?

I tested both the resistance of the Temp II sensor and it's wiring: all good.

I tested the fuel pressure: 30 psi while cranking, so that's not the issue.

I guess I'll just start troubleshooting from square one tomorrow....

David