Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Oct 2011 07:30:06 -0400
From:         Gregg Carlen <gregg.carlen@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Van Painting
Comments: To: Nik Maravich <nikmaravich@GMAIL.COM>

Nik, Just wondering who did the work for you? With your # below in the 571 area code, sounds like it might be the mid Atlantic region (which is where I am). I'm shopping around for body work/painting myself.

Was thinking to take it on myself, but given the amount of seem rust and other small bodywork issues, I think it's well beyond my skill level and time.

Gregg 90 Westy