Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:19:50 -0700
From:         Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: heater switch
Comments: To: Jim Lieb <jlieberie@GMAIL.COM>

You must very carefully remove the lever panel , prying next to the two plastic pins that hold it to the dash(top right corner , lower left corner) and then you can easily replace the switch. Sometimes , no matter how careful you are , a pin on the panel breaks. I sell the in my Ebay store in case (Ebay name : warmerwagen)