Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:28:20 +0000
From:         Daniel O Stevens <dosteven@SYR.EDU>
Subject:      Re: New tires - Sporty
Comments: cc: "dhanson928@GMAIL.COM" <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

Don, that all depends on your definition of racing and the company you keep..

We have an annual VW event out here that includes 3 lapps on Watkins Glen international road course..

And well a 55mph pace lap is pretty hairy enough when loaded down with camping gear, chairs, food and kids. Not to mention the loose pet. Westies @ Watkisn Glen http://www.empirevwcamping.org/Watkins/ http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/407513.jpg http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/407514.jpg http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/487275.jpg

there's plenty of reason to pass as some have a different road handling and pucker threshold.

And I've heard you can get Lambo doors for the vanagon if that adds horsepower.

Dan in NY

From: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM<mailto:dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>> Subject: