Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:37:34 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon envy?

I was buying a bike rack at REI in Nashville and I asked the extremely young salesman how he knew it would fit. He said "come on" and I followed him to the parking lot where he showed me the same rack on the back of his vanagon. He said "what I like best about this car is that when I pull up at an intersection and look around, I know that most people want what I am driving, no matter what they are driving."

Jim