Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:48:46 -0700
From:         Daniel Rotblatt <d.rotblatt@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Looking for trip planning suggestions

If you're thinking of making the Buses by the Bridge, consider going to the Quartzite Swap meet which is happening mid-january through Feb. Literally acres and acres of swap meet going on. Centered on Rock Show trade, but lots of other stuff and tools etc. Last time I was there was 15-20 years ago, and I've wanted to go back ever since. From L.A. take the 10 east to quartzite, then go north to the Buses by the Beach (or reverse...). Highly recommended it you like that kind of thing. I'm now considering doing both myself - the two together would be a really fun trip!

http://www.quartzsitebusinesschamber.com/events.html

Dan Los Angeles, CA "Winky" the '85 Westy Weekender