Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:52:16 -0700
From:         Daniel Rotblatt <d.rotblatt@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: vanagon trans slipping
Comments: To: Annie <lsandrsn@GMAIL.COM>

Annie,

That sounds like something easy to try....where the heck is neutral safety switch located? Couldn't find it in a quick look at Bantleys. I looked on Van Cafe and got a pic of it:

http://www.van-cafe.com/home/van/search?keywords=neutral+safety+switch

Dan Los Angeles, CA "Winky" the '85 Westy Weekender