Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Oct 2011 23:35:01 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: California emission and conealed carry rule's regulations?
Comments: To: ralph meyermann <ralphmeyermann@gmail.com>

my dear fellow vanagoniter it is Friday ... or at least it was when I responded tounge in cheek regarding the "documentary" featuring the governor of California I believe the "documentary " was called The Terminator Series a documentary series from micheal Moore detailing the adventures of a mechanical governor ... best regards in your California journey .... from one who also considers reasonable force an option in the right circumstances and who hopes never to have to prove what was reasonable drive safely regards

On Friday, October 28, 2011, ralph meyermann <ralphmeyermann@gmail.com> wrote: > Im not some RAMBO wishing to carry hand cannons or other excessive weapon/s only a small adequately powered self defense firearm!! I was employed at a pawn shop for 12 yrs and have seen all sorts of people good and bad!! I have also helped train a few of my friends that are now deputies and officers before they went to the academy, I have shot some competition in a few different classes in my past!! I know there are some gun FREAKS out there and I am not one of them!! " I would rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6". And I wish to never be in that situation to take any life but I am prepared to do so if its the ONLY way to ensure the safety of myself and others!! > Velma 82diesel 1.6 na westy > > On Oct 28, 2011 10:28 AM, "Roger Whittaker" <rogerwhitt1@gmail.com> wrote: > > Dear Armed and considered less dangerous > from what i understand california laws regarding fire arms are very complicated and often are harmonized with other laws such as family law -- > at least according to a documentary movie i saw on the subject ... > the movie presented the governor of california as a person seeking a divorce > that person was heavily armed with weapons considered to be non concealable and it also seemed that every one who saw him with these were very accustomed to it as they neither ran to hide nor did they immediately draw on any defensive tactics or evasive maneuvers ..any way > as the documentary continued the governor continued to extract divorce, criminal punishment, and if i recall there was even one case of traffic law enforcement carried out with what appeared to be unconcealed surgically implanted light anti aircraft fire ... > i was amazed... > now that documentary was some time ago and it is very likely the rules have changed a good bit ... > i mean i also saw a recent documentary on the high quality of on time rail service in Yuma Arizona ... but last year when i was there ... the corrals had already been replaced by high speed highways .... > so follow the advice of the nice lady and try > www.ag.ca.gov/firearms > www.ag.ca.gov/firearms > Regards from canada > > On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 7:07 AM, ralph meyermann <ralphmeyermann@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> Hi All!!! Im... > > -- > roger w > From Proverbs: > Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... > ---------------------------------------------------------- > Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ > View the growing list of video work at: > http://www.youtube.com/user/LastonLastof#g/u > http://www.prpeak.com/articles/2010/11/29/multimedia/video/doc4c62e5f80d228504902172.txt >