Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 Nov 2011 19:44:54 -0700
From:         Phil Zimmerman <philzimm1@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: D15 connector revealed
Comments: To: mark drillock <mdrillock@cox.net>

Aaaah, the voice of informed sense, reasonableness and a certified Vanagon guru speaks!

Explains the history (time) factor and the *why* this burnt contact occurs physically from a VAG compromise. Still leaves this luddite lacking for a new and improved Ohm's Law; to describe this phenomena?

Ohm's law does not take into affect: time, temperature, inductance or reactance into the theory or formula. That is my point in arguing this issue.