Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 Nov 2011 20:32:56 -0800
From:         Oxroad <oxroad@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Full front and top window wind/rain deflectors
Comments: To: David <dlwilhite@comcast.net>

David-- I think he did. That slider window is hinged at the top and opens up fully. He has pics of his bus on his facebook page. If you're on facebook search "CampervanCulture.com"

or a direct link is: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CampervanCulturecom/103545913062454

In his profile pictures across the top--as they are set up now-- the second one from the left shows the pop out slider window open wide.

As I understand it, the "glass" in that style window is plastic. I'm guessing the plastic in that style window is not up to DOT standards in the US of A. Whatever the reason, I have never seen them on a bus here in the States.

Best, Jeff 83.5 Westy LA,CA