Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Nov 2011 22:59:41 -0800
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Power Inverter advice requested
Comments: To: Mark Tuovinen <aksyncronaut@GMAIL.COM>

Further to Dear powerful less

The cheap 12 v to computer may well be a good way to go for you but I have found the cigarette lighter plug I'n was often loose and inconsistent power

We travel with a 17 " Mac book pro and two cell phones ... All get used alot and are often all being charged at once We now use ciggie lighter hole for gps and sat radio both at once on a split chord

If you are near a TA truck stop or flying j like place go I'n and look at the high watts units the pros use

Then seek out at a lower price Also check out marine inverter if u want to run a DVD or tv also What you think your needs are will be ... You can times this by three ... Never enough plugs fir us what bout u Regards

Sent from my iPhone... There must be a lifetime of thought in the last second if we are to live from moment to moment.