Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:59:55 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Friday- Internet Explorer 9 help
Comments: To: Rob <becida@COMCAST.NET>

why close a site when you're done looking at it ?

I really dislike that about MS Word btw .. you open a page.. if you want to close that one page, the whole program closes. I don't think program designers are very smart , for things like that.

I recommend Mozilla Firefox .. ( download for free ) I highly recommend it over Explorer , seriously. I get three browers at least , going at once... and each might have 10 tabs open .. but I'm only looking at one of course.

once in a while that bogs things down and I close a buncha tabs. I tend to study quickly at a given site .. and not really be done 100 % with it ...like I might want to 'go back to it later to study it more' .. So I like having them still there as tabs.

I don't even know if Explorer with do that ..have multiple tabs open. I tryt to have as little to do with MS as I can .......the 'evil empire.

I only use Explorer to listen to KKRC .. great radio station in Hanelei , Kauai, Hawaii. Mozilla won't play it for me .. Mizilla has more filers/protection on it.. I'm not comuter whiz really ... and now I listen to 'Dick Dale Radio' on Pandora's Box on Mozilla anyway.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida@COMCAST.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:50 AM Subject: Friday- Internet Explorer 9 help