Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Nov 2011 23:31:17 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: How does it leak in?
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>

for westy's .... or vans with a curtain on the rear hatch door .. it was discussed a few years ago that on some vans.. I think it was a screw or two ....like part of the curtain system .. that could interfere with the rubber seal on the body around the hatch opening. like it could keep the seal from seating properly against the hatch door. A few people got wet beds that way.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodgers" <inua@CHARTER.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 10:06 PM Subject: Re: How does it leak in?