Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 19 Nov 2011 20:56:22 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: 82 Coolant Tank retrofit help
Comments: To: Frank Lee <techedteacher@GMAIL.COM>

hi .. sounds like you got an 83 diesel tank, or an 83 to 85 1.9 wbxr tank.

the extra hole is for a level sensor , which your van doesn't have ( though the wires and connector are there for one, in 82 DV's. )

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Lee" <techedteacher@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 9:15 AM Subject: Re: 82 Coolant Tank retrofit help