Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Nov 2011 19:25:57 -0500
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: pics of victoria area meet
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca>

The bostig clearance is pretty rockin with the HC oil pan. This oil pan is 1/8'' thick! It can take a bit of a beating alone. Then add in the 3/8'' skidplate which can single handedly support the whole vehicle and departure angle improved over the stock engine.... It's a slick package. I'm excited to move mine from my 2wd to my syncro!

http://bostig.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=261&Itemid=230 Click on "Clearance and Departure Angle" and compare.

-Craig