Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Nov 2011 20:05:58 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Pedal action migrating towards the floor (clutch)
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

hey Don .. sounds like you're back in biz for now. If you got actual black, thin looking old brake fluid .. I'd say it was a few years overdue even.

re we'll see if that lasts...hope so, that clutch slave rear bolt kinda sucks to remove."

I am behind right now on replies to special parts I make and sell... too swamped fixin' vans..... and ........ I sell a modified cluch slave bracket where that aft nut and bolt afair is a stud .. so it's real easy to unbolt the slave cylinder.

scott www.turbovans.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hanson" <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 6:53 PM Subject: Re: Pedal action migrating towards the floor (clutch)