Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:44:30 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Advice request; 1986 WESTY Vanagon automatic
Comments: To: Art <awa0330@GMAIL.COM>

Hi Art, I think you most likely will do just fine with your Fine New Machine .

I imagine you are aware of the vanagon-savvy shop recommendations and reviews on Roadhaus.com.

And ....who you get to do what kind of work on your Westy will make all the difference in the world.. In your travels you might even find a shop on that list in advance.,.. call ahead, and schedule some service or repair work ... just to keep getting more on top of knowing about your Westy, keeping her healthy etc.

I think they are just perfect.. not too big.. small enough to get into all kinds of nice spots.. easy to maneuver around ..........they don't attract too much attention.. just a nice portable living room/kitchen/bedroom .. you'll probably have women wanting to check out your van at some of those music festivals ... that could happen anyway.

we'll watch for your reports and questions as your ownership unfolds.

congrats on your fine possesion ! Scott www.turbovans.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Art" <awa0330@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 1:01 PM Subject: Re: Advice request; 1986 WESTY Vanagon automatic